Apple’s Spaceship campus is nearly done and looks amazing from a drone
The monstrous spaceship is developing into something jaw-dropping
The construction of Apple’s Spaceship campus is nearing its end and landscaping is finally underway. The monstrous construction effort is expected to be completed by the end of this year. New drone video of the campus unveils massive corporate gyms, ponds, gardens, and even an underground parking complete with a tunnel. Skeptical? Watch the video:
Apple’s Spaceship campus is the result of the company’s abundance of wealth. It has gotten so big, it pushed Tim Cook to sign not one, but TWO Spaceship campuses. To get an idea how big ONE campus is, let us put it into perspective:
- It boasts 2.8 Million Square foot area which is equivalent to 176 acres
- The perimeter around the outer building is longer than a mile.
- It can hold more than 13,000 Apple employees
- It’s built with 300,000 square feet for parking and research facilities
- Due to the sheer size of the building, the spaceship is segmented to house coffee shops, lobbies, and other recreational areas.
Completion of the campus is within sight. When it does, it will undoubtedly become one of the world’s largest engineering marvels.
[Sources: Macworld, Cult of Mac]